Pickpocketing happens everywhere. Many times, it occurs because people aren't
careful enough with their valuables. Men's wallets are especially vulnerable. Follow these steps to keep your wallet safe.
- Buy a short length of link chain, two feet long at most, strong and not
so long you look like a teen gangster, and not so long you could die if it gets caught on something.
- Secure it to your belt in a hole you punch, or put it on a round ring and
then secure it.
- Secure it to your wallet by punching a hole in the wallet, or by buying
a new wallet with a hole punched already (or even the whole chain thing included), or pay someone to make a magnificent new
one for you.
- Wear it and feel secure that no one's grabbing your wallet when it's attached
to you with a chain.
- Rule of thumb: If your chain swings a lot, it's too long. The longer it
is, the better chance of it getting caught somewhere.